Friday, January 28, 2011

Lucia's Guide to Holiday Style Part 4: Black-Tie Event

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In my days i have been to many if not few black-tie events! I love them and the food! If you are going to some then go for the look below:
Photobucket
Photobucket
hair necklace=using my hair as an accessory
Photobucket
Dignity
Photobucket
Shimmering star
Photobucket
Sometimes I try this shawl over my head look for my black-tie events to make a grand entrance!!!
Photobucket
Sometimes when my car breaks down right before my black-tie event  i  use my shawl to hanglide there.
Photobucket
spread you wings and fly to the black-tie event
Photobucket
Nature and fashion collide!!!!
Photobucket
This one time I was kicked out of a black-tie event Photobucket
It's Alive
For more ideas check out shopbop's guide.

2 comments:

From Suns To Moons said...

This is such a ballsy look!

bb said...

you are fabulous! I love the green gloves!
stop by and say hello!

www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com